Today, we take a look at 10 reasons why you may consider owning the Peavey VYPYR PRO-100 Modeling Amplifier!
1) It’s an amp designed for the player. It’s easy to edit on the fly, making it ideal modeling for the stage!
2) Analog Distortion by way of Peavey’s TransTube. This is a big differentiator in overall feel & Tone.
3) Lots of features lurk under the hood, like a tuner, looper & 3 noise gates!
4) The Vypyr comes loaded with Tones! It includes 500 presets which are all user assignable. Also includes 100 Models of effects, reverbs, delays, and amplifiers.
Amp Models include : Peavey 6505+, 6534+, Classic, ValveKing, TripleXXX, Butcher, 3120, Budda Twinmaster, Budda SuperDrive, Orange, Marshall JCM800, Marshall JTM45, Hiwatt, VOX, Matchless, Divided by 13, BadCat, Soldano, BOgner Ecstasy, Bogner Uberschall, Diezel, Mesa Boogie Rectifier, Fender Bassman, Fender Princeton, Fender Twin, FEnder Deluxe & Supro.
Instrument Models include Acoustic, 12 String, 7 String, Baritone, Bass, Single Coil, Humbucker, Doubler, Resonator, Sitar, Electric Violin & Synth. Also lots of Stomp Boxes, Pro Effects inc. Reverb & Delay.
5) Multiple Rigs at once with Blend.
6) Flexible Routing. Some examples include : Instrument, Pedal in front of amp, AMP, Effect in loop of amp, or Pedal Amp, Pedal Amp for dual rigs.
7) Flexible with lots of I/O (input & outputs). Loaded with a Guitar Speaker for LIVE, Mic Simulated Output for Recording, Effects Loop to patch in your FAV effects, MIDI, Speaker Defeat for late night jamming, Headphone Out & Aux In for items like The Beat Buddy!
8) But wait, there’s more : Works nicely with 3 outboard components! The Sanpera Pro Pedal for Dual Expressions / Volume / Deep Editing / Tuning, etc. The Vypyr Edit Pro Software and also works with the Peavey AT200 guitar.
9) $699 street price – affordable for everyone. And, although it’s analog with a tactile look & feel – it can be updated! Classic functionality with modern capability to stay current!
10), Last but not least – It’s a Peavey! A name you can trust.
Tiny URL for this post:
About the Author: Hello. Welcome to TheToneKing.com! My name is Louis, but in name of good fun & entertainment - I call myself The Tone King. This website was born back in 2008, to compliment the videos I started uploading to YouTube on guitar & related gear (guitar, amps, pedals, etc.). It has since grown, thanks to the thousands that tune in, making it what it is. If you subscribe to TheToneKing.com, you can expect lots of Guitar, Amp, Pedal Reviews & Shoot-Out videos. I also have monthly Live Webcasts, perform Artist Interviews, and try to get all the juicy coverage Backstage and at trade-shows like NAMM. The cherry on top is that there are no shortage of How-To Videos & TTK Killer Deal Alerts getting you the most knowledge & gear into your hands & mind! Thanks for stopping by to check out my website! Rock ON!